- Name: Isaiah Williams
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 170
- Position: WR
- College: Misericordia University
- Twitter: @Zay_Flockaveli
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Plainfield, New Jersey. Everybody has a great sense of pride in being from here and will not hesitate to represent whenever the opportunity is presented.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Strength and Conditioning, Film Study. The practice is number 1 because before I can worry about what the next man is doing I have to make sure my game is at its very best. Next, is Strength and Conditioning because this is a physical game and you won’t last if you’re not physically and mentally fit. Although film study is third I still believe it is very important because it allows you to study and really get to know your next opponent.
What do you worry about, and why?
- Letting my family down, they invested so much time and effort into my success with a school that I know I have to finish now or else it will all be a waste.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• After my sophomore year of college, I didn’t go back because I was worried about other things that were as important to my future as school was. After working manual labor jobs for a few years I realized that this isn’t the kind of work that I wanted to be doing for the rest of my life and that actually gave me the motivation to go back and finish what I started and here I am one semester away from graduation and if all god will I’ll be graduating with over a 3.0 average.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to lead by example and get things done regardless of the situation.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Justin Foster, Kings College 2018 graduate, trained with him all my life so he knew what to expect and I knew what to expect of him so when we played it forced me to stay on my toes and go even harder since we knew each other so well on the field and off the field.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• During the summer I drive trucks and I have a weird liking for doing it so if it wasn’t football I would definitely be involved more with the trucking industry in some way.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Desk, Car. Room is ranked 1 because this is my living area and where I start and end my day so and where I’ll be spending the majority of my time of the 3. Next is my desk because this is the study/ work area. My car is the last thing I would clean because of all three choices this may actually be the cleanest at any given point.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because without the help and support of my family I wouldn’t even be where I am today.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Panther, it was such a great movie and I love how he wanted to protect his village from the outside world and he was all for his people making sure they were all straight before finally introducing Wakanda to the outside world.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Dropping our of school after my sophomore year of college had to be one of my biggest failures which still motivates me to this day. During that time I worked all manual labor jobs which is all work I do not want to be doing for the rest of my life so it was kind of a real shock to me because I knew if I didn’t get back to school there was no way I could get to where I want to be without a degree.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Running a screen 81 yards and getting caught inside the 10 yard line.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first game back paying football in 3 years, first quarter vs Merchant Marine which still is the longest catch of my career. It was probably my 3rd catch of the game and broke it for 81 yards. It was an “I’m back” moment and kind of a sigh of relief.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Business is Business – Lil Baby & Gunna
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My inability to quit or be defeated
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother, so she can see that I’m accomplishing everything I told her I would
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Deuces Wild Night Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Larry Fitzgerald, with all the big name wide receivers in the game now, Larry has been doing what he does for some time now and has been great at it and we just don’t hear about him as much as we should because we are so used to him getting the job done and not being in the spotlight for a ridiculous catch or crazy play like an OBJ or Juice Landry.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because if I’m respected that means I’ve done many things to gain the proper acknowledgment that I deserve
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Mike Vick, an all-time favorite in real life and Madden Legend, it seems like everything came crashing down after his incident in 2007
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My older sister, she set a standard for me with athletics and sports. Not only was she an All American athlete at Southern Connecticut State University, but she also made the deans lists during her time spent there. She took her studies just as serious as her sports and seeing her succeed then and continue her success in the workforce, I just know that if she can do it I can do that and more because the things that her and my mother have showed and taught me over the years.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Buccaneers QB Blaine Gabbert Had to Leave the Game after Apparently Separating His Left Shoulder ift.tt/2NupeqA
about 47 mins ago via IFTTT
- And in the game? twitter.com/gregtompsett/s…
about 58 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Bills QB Josh Allen Gets in the Face of Lions Defender after Late Hit on Frank Gore ift.tt/2PaGGTC
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Bills play calling tonight run, run, pass, punt
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone