- Name: Darece Roberson Jr
- Height: 5090
- Weight: 170
- Position: WR
- College: Wayne State University
- Twitter: @DareceRoberson
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Muskegon Michigan. What I love most about it is Lake Michigan.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning: Watching yourself/ opponent will only make your performance better on the field. Then practice because going out and executing what you watched on film. Last is Strength and conditioning just making sure you’re in great shape to perform at a high level.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being a bad role model to my younger brothers, only because they follow in all of my footsteps and I don’t want them to be doing the wrong thing.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• After my junior year of high school, I didn’t make any All-Conference All-Area nothing. I was hard on myself but I just pushed myself harder in the offseason and the results showed my senior season.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Bringing the same positive energy day in and day out.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player I played again in college is Tavierre Thomas who is now a defensive back for the Cleveland Browns.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be basketball.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Clean room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If there was a disaster and I had to save three strangers or one family member I would choose three strangers only because I would want to save all of my family members. Three lives are better than one.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any movie character I would choose Kevin Hart because he and I have similarities.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Me not being able to go Division 1 was one of the hardest things I’ve dealt with almost gave up football but I just looked at the bigger picture just out my faith in God.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment I have had is tripping and falling in front of my classmates in fourth grade
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first collegiate catch and touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• NBA YoungBoy- Dedicated
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Maintaining the strength and perfecting your craft.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead it would be 2pac Shakur. Just to ask him what was his plan to make sure everyone was together and equal.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open up a dance club it would be named VIBEZ
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Micheal Thomas
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Would rather be respected because it’s long term liked can change in days.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Terrell Owens
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•Who has been the biggest influence on my life is my cousin Deontay Moffett we grew up together and his mentality is tremendous. He has helped me with a lot of decisions in my life.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 8 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 16 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 20 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 23 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone