- Name: Chris Long
- Height: 6”4
- Weight: 247
- Position: TE
- College: Texas Southern
- Twitter: @_godson85
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Nettleton , a small town in Mississippi . It’s probably a little more than 1000 people . What I love most is that everybody knows everybody , it’s like a big family . You go anywhere in town and they know who you are .
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study , Strength and Conditioning , then Practice . Before you practice you have to know exactly what you are practicing for , it’s game planning & you can’t practice if you not in shape .
What do you worry about, and why?
• My Family, it’s natural to worry about your family. I always want them to be good, mentally and
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school , it was a division tournament basketball game , I missed the shit that ultimately would’ve won us the game . I didn’t really react til I was alone but it stayed on my mind heavy . I had prepared myself for when the next opportunity presented itself . I knew I would be ready .
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• That I’m the ultimate believer, strong in faith.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Ed Oliver
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a detective or FBI Agent
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My Family because that’s always first
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Optimus Prime because regardless of the pressure, odds, or when everything goes wrong he still remains to stay true to himself and his beliefs,
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I broke my leg , it’s really not much I could have done but pray and continue to have good faith. When I was able to walk again I stayed positive and didn’t let the thought of my leg hinder me or hold me back.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t think I have one.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching my first division one touchdown against Texas State
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Miley Cyrus – The Climb
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• To never be comfortable or get complacent
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandmother , I would want to know what she would say to me now that I’ve grown up . And I would want to hear her say shes proud of me
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Boogies Country Shack
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Eric Ebron
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kendrick Norton and because he never got to get to his full potential, sadly it was cut short because of an accident.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother , since an early age she has shown me what hard work , sacrifice , and dedication is . Everything I know today I’ve witnessed it from her and it has made me the man I am now .
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- We are excited to announce our partnership with former CFL scout @coach_vannett He will be breaking down several of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Trenchmen’s Corner| Quinn Meinerz Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- ICYMI:Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Britt Reid is still a free man and we need to step in, A 5 year old girl could have permanent brain damage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago