- Name: Khamren Davenport
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 220
- Position: WR
- College: Briar Cliff University
- Twitter: @khamren4
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Los Angeles California ( the Crenshaw district) what I love most about my hometown is the vibe and the atmosphere it’s full of culture and great people it’s nothing like it.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Strength, and Conditioning, and Practice I believe this is the most important order. Film is super important being a student of the game gives you the edge, learning from your previous film in practice or in a game helps you learn to correct simple mistakes before even hitting the practice field film study makes the preparation from game week to game day so much easier that’s why it is the most important. Strength and conditioning is the second most important thing in the game we play if you do not take of your body the proper way you won’t last long my strength and conditioning coach always preaches how pivotal it is to stay healthy get the proper treatment and to lift and run consistently and last but not least practice is where you put everything together all the things you learned from film sessions this is the time where you perfect your craft.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I would say something I worry about is probably being successful my biggest fear is being unsuccessful so I always make sure I try and stay on top of the key things that will lead me to where I want to be in life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I first got to the university level I failed a class in my major field because I didn’t put my best effort into my work when I got my grade back I was upset at myself and when it came time to take the class again I buckled down and gave my best effort in the class and passed it with an A.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to make plays and be reliable in situations throughout the game
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played against in college was while I was in JUCO I faced an LB named Ronald Stovall.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would help my dad run his business I enjoy working with my dad and his staff.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My car first then I clean my room and then my desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• This is a tough situation but I would save my family member because I’m always going to protect my family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any character I would choose to be Superman I would love to have his abilities and plus he’s my favorite superhero
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was probably losing my grandfather and my aunt in the same year it was hard because I was away at school so I couldn’t be there to comfort my family at the time but I made sure I did what I was supposed to do in class and on the field because that is what my aunt and grandfather would want from me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is probably when I failed my drivers test the first time
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable moment of my college career was at my Juco in our bowl game I had 7 catches 110 yards and 2 touchdowns to help us in our schools first ring since 1974
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Stucc in the Grind – Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I think the most important trait you can have to succeed at the next level is the willingness to learn and be a professional never be comfortable with where you are always looking for ways to be better
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead it would probably be my grandfather he was my Best friend I just want to spend one more day talking and fishing with him
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The name of my club would probably Wild Bills in honor of my late grandfather that was his nickname
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Adam Thielen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected than liked because respect is more valuable then someone liking you respect will take you a long way
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• i think the person who I feel for the most would probably be Lamar Odom everything was going so well for him and when he hit that dark stage in his life it was just hard to comeback But I’m glad he’s doing good again and I hope it stays that way
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose no matter what I’m doing I hate losing I’ve always been very competitive
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad has been the biggest influence on my life he has always been there to teach and guide me even when I don’t want to hear it I can always count on him when I need him
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dontè Simmons, RB, Delaware Valley University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Eric Barriere Jr., QB, Eastern Washington… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Titus Wall, S, Missouri State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 600 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/small-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xJX6TQJhKV
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Efrain Segoviano Jr., OL, Southwest Minnesota State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago