- Name: Jojo Gause
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 220
- Position: WR
- College: IUP
- Twitter: @Jgause_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Rochester, New York the 585, the thing I love most about my hometown is our garbage plates and also the love and support that we spread throughout the city within each athlete.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice – Getting better on the field and utilizing the things that are being used strength and mental wise
Film study – to be able to study and watch the mistakes that are being made in practice to be able to become better
Conditioning & Strength – always important to be conditioned and maintain strength
What do you worry about, and why?
• Worry about being great and moving on to the next play, whether it is good or bad.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed in practice by dropping a pass and I let my coach down but I let the play go and moved on because I do not want to continue to fail at the little things
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Very Positive and Sacrificing Teammate
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Blessaun Austin from Rutgers
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would become a coach to be able to give back to the youth or even in college because I love being around sports
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member because they have been there since I was born!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith because he took part in a movie called Focus and it was amazing how the movie was portrayed
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My entire life has been dealt with adversity, with going to Milford Academy, walking on at Rutgers, then being blessed with the opportunity of attending and playing football at IUP. It has been a rough but amazing path for me and I am growing and enjoying every moment of it, through the ups and the downs I am blessed.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• In high school when I had forgotten my game Pants, knee pads, hip, and thigh pads and my head coach spazzed on me
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• One handed touchdown catch my Junior Year
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Beast Mode x A Boogie
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• A Very Strong Mental
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• The very first person that was on this earth, I want to ask them how everything was.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Suge Suge Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keenan Allen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I really do not care whether someone likes me or not
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Aaron Hernandez, because he had all the talents in the world and his story is insane. It is a very sad story
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- Quentin Gause, my older brother because he has gone through so much adversity in his life and he still continues to strive and take advantage of the opportunity and blessing that God has placed in his life and it is very inspiring.