The Jacksonville Jaguars and Jalen Ramsey will not agree to a new deal before the start of the season, but it sure sounds like Jalen Ramsey is going to make them pay if they do not pay him soon.
Ramsey told reporters that he will not get a contract extension this year, but then tweeted this out.
Since entering the league in 2016, Jalen Ramsey has played and started all 48 games, dominating most of them. He has:
* 44 PBU: 4th amongst CB
* 9 INT: T-5th amongst C
* 193 tackles: T-6th amongst CB
Whenever he gets paid, it’s going to be a massive deal. What do you think it will be worth?
I could see the Jaguars getting multiple picks for Ramsey if they dealt him. If he is not given a huge deal I think he will become a huge headache.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- The entire top 100 should opt out twitter.com/eric_edholm/st…
about 20 mins ago
- Miami DE Greg Rousseau the best pass rusher in 2021 NFL Draft opts out nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/greg-r… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XpZ130dsgN
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Former Buffalo Bills draft pick pleads not guilty by insanity in attempted murder case… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Wow huge news twitter.com/davehydesports…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 6, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZorZZGk1X6
about 60 mins ago