- Name: Hennessey Thomas
- Height: 6020
- Weight: 225
- Position: OLB/SS
- College: The University of St. Mary
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Rayville, Louisiana and what I love most about it is the food
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, you need these abilities for this sports Film Study, you will get better by watching your mistakes on film and fixing them Practice, you can put the first two importance to some work during practices
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about failure, but I realize that you have to fail to succeed in life
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed to make a tackle that almost cost the game, but I overcame that failure and succeeded the next down
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Physical and Dominant
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played in college football so far was Darion Dillard from Ottawa University (Kansas)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would want to be a psychologist
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• That’s a hard decision but I would save my family member because that’s my family member who’s in trouble
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Goku off “DBZ” because he’s one of the strongest Saiyan in the universe, he can fly, shoot blasts, and he has higher levels to become even more powerful
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life as I grew up without my biological father and he doesn’t want anything to do with me. I dealt with it pretty rough but I overcame by just keep moving forward and not worrying about him. I learn how to do everything without him and I’m doing going good without him.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My embarrassing moment is when I did a crazy dance and it got posted all on social media
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my career is when I sacrificed myself to put my teammate in the position to make the play
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that describes my work ethic is Future: Blood, Sweat, Tears
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I can have to succeed at the next level is to become more physical and dominant
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• The person I would bring back from the dead is my grandmother because of she a great woman and taught me how real with a lot of things in life when I get ready for it
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I don’t go to clubs if I were to open a dance club, I would name it “Huncho Hennys”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I say the most underrated player in the NFL is Harrison Smith(Minnesota Vikings/FS)
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would like to be respected because it is a thing with what people should need and want. Everyone is not going to like one another but they respect one another
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• The player I feel for the most for their off-field issues is Josh Gordon because he can be one of the best wide receivers in the game today. I believe that the off-field issue is causing him to play to his best ability
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win! I’m pretty sure everyone loves to win. When I lose, I take that as a lesson learned.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•The person who has the biggest influence in my life is my youngest uncle. Growing up, he taught me a lot of things that I should be ready for in my life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Three WHAT THE F#$* plays of Week 3; What are you doing? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OFnvdewmBw
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:Why wouldn’t Eagles Head Coach Doug Pederson just throw the ball up in Overtime?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Who is Each Team’s Biggest Sleeper? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mikGILJv9K
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NAU Stallions crash the party in Lafayette nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nau-st… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AAoK2ucDix
about 1 hour ago
- Wait that was a bad spot
about 2 hours ago