- • Name: Denzel Bonner
- • Height: 6’1
- • Weight: 201
- • Position: Safety
- • College: Indiana State University
- • Twitter: DenzelBonner9
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I was born in Waynesboro, Ms. but I was raise in St. John, Ms. What I love most is all my family is there and we always together. Also, just enjoying nature and doing all the things a country boys do.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, Strength and Conditioning, and Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being successful the most. I want to be an inspiration to my family and daughter. Being a great example for them. Show them I represent our last name the way it posts to.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I give an example from my freshman year of junior college. I had a big goal for myself but I didn’t reach it. However, I learn from it then set an individual goal for my sophomore year and I overcame that lost. Which made me better then I was before.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates will say communication. I am very good at communication on and off the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Danterius Ellington
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Working with my brother and making our family business bigger
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My Room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member. My family is everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington. The main reason we have the same first name and one of the best actors.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I will say the death of my Auntie Dot. I just turned to God like she always says and I put it into his hands. Basically, I had to understand it is a reason behind everything in life.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I can’t really say I haven’t had one
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching my first Division 1 interception against Illinois State
What song best describes your work ethic?
• 50 Cent – Position of Power
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physical. Cant be a football player without being physical.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Auntie Dot she was like a second mother to me. It would mean a lot just to get another huge from her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Head Hunter
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tarvarius Moore
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Being respected because it describes your character and shows you earned it.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Brandon Marshall because seeing him overcome mental heath anxiety. Which is a serious issue and watching him overcome that show a lot about him. Also, give people who deal with the same issue of faith to defeat it as well.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win but you learn to be your best from a lost.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father and daughter have the biggest influence on my life. My daughter because I want her to have the best life and never go through what I did and she gives me that extra drive in everything I do. My father I seen him go through a lot just to provide for my brothers, sisters, and I. Did what it took to give us all better a life.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 46 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 50 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for July 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9QCQN6wnLn
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro