- Name: Brad Dennis
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 225
- Position: Punter
- College: Campbell University
- Twitter: @Brad_Dennis_99
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Cambridge, Maryland, which is a small town on the Eastern shore of Maryland. I love where I grew up because it made me into the man I am today by growing up in a small country town on a river. I learned a lot about life. I was truly blessed to grow up here instead of a big city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film studying, and strength and conditioning. For a punter, the most crucial thing to do is mastering your drop and foot to ball speed. The next step is watching film of you punting to fix any little mistakes that you might not be noticed at practice. Lastly is strength and conditioning as a punter is still very important just as any other player we are in the weight room also!
What do you worry about, and why?
• The thing I worry about the most is making sure that I make my grandmother proud of the man that I am.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react, and how did you overcome failure?
– When I was graduating from high school, I didn’t like my offers to play college football. So instead of just settling with my options, I decided to go to Prep school in Charlotte, which was the best decision of my life.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My honesty, I will tell my teammates what they need to hear regardless of the situation.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best Punter that I have played against would be Kyle Reighard from Charleston Southern.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I want to pursue a career in Homeland Security hopefully working for the Department of Homeland Security.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My truck is the first thing that I would clean and then my desk and lastly my room since I don’t spend that much time there.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because of me. Family is everything that is all that you have at the end of the day.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Kevin Costner in the Highwaymen because being a Texas Ranger and getting to chase criminals like Bonnie & Clyde would be awesome.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I think mental health has to be the biggest adversity in my life and how important it is to face it head on every day.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment would have to be in high school when I kicked off the game I forgot a belt in my game pants and my pants fell down when I “attempted” to tackle the returner.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Was when I won special teams player of the week last season against Shaw. I had two big punts that pinned them inside their ten-yard line.
What song best describes your work ethic?
•Grinding All My Life by Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental Toughness is everything to me. With strong mental toughness, I will be able to focus on my craft and become better every day without anything outside of football affecting me.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
•I would bring back my grandmother and get to spend another day with her and having the chance to tell her goodbye when she leaves this time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Boot-Scootin’ because I would have it country themed.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I’m going to say that Punters and Kickers are the most underrated players in the NFL. Because Punters are people too!
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I love the old saying, “you might not like me, but you are going to respect me.”
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I would say Johnny Manziel only because I think he could have been an excellent QB if he made better life choices.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I Hate to lose, growing up with three older brothers it was always important to me to try and beat them in as much stuff as possible. Making me very competitive
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family and friends have been the most significant influence on my life. They push me to pursue my dream of making it to the NFL. Without them, I wouldn’t have the support that I need.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Fantastic twitter.com/insidetheleagu…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago