- Name: Victor Hubbard Jr.
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 187 Pounds
- Position: DB
- College: Peru State College
- Twitter: @VicStick04
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Denton Texas, and what I love most about it is the competition that goes on there. Nothing is given to you.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Film: I feel the film is most important in knowing what you’re opponent has planned. It’s important to watch the film not only on your opponent but also yourself and make changes on how you play based off of what you see. You delete bad habits and tendencies by seeing yourself make those mistakes.
2. Practice: In order to get the result that you’re looking for, repetition is needed in order to perfect your craft.
3.Strength and Conditioning: In order to be the perfect athlete that we all aspire to be, you must be in the weight room.
What do you worry about, and why?
• A lot of the time I worry about my future and if I’m currently doing things correctly in order to be where I want to be in life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My Freshman Year of College, I failed a majority of my classes and was Academically suspended and couldn’t play football during the fall season of my sophomore year of college, setting me back and breaking the trust between me and my coaches. I had a choice to either stay home and give up on my ambitions, and just go to work, or to go back to Peru and face my struggles and make the effort to better my game and chase my dreams. I focused primarily on School and dedicated my time and energy into bettering myself as a man and an athlete.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Whenever the conversation comes up, I think my teammates would speak more about my work ethic than anything else.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I’ve ever played against would probably be David Bond.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be graphic design or I would look into being a personal trainer.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• 1. Room
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Spongebob because he seems to see life differently and he has a lot of fun.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• In High school, I didn’t really get to have a shot to be put on the map like my friends, and I only got to start 3 games my senior year. I played backup behind some amazing athletes, so I really wasn’t highly regarded when it came to playing college football. But I had a goal and refused to put myself in a box. I trained hard, sent the film that I had to coaches to prove that I had some athleticism and left it up to God.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was not being able to play on Saturday’s during my sophomore year of college.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my college career was my field goal block against William Penn.
What song best describes your work ethic?
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I think the most important trait you can have to help at the next level is consistency. Whether it be with bedtimes, workouts or drills, I feel that being consistent in success would help your game tremendously.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead, I would for sure bring back Justin Haystrand. He was more than a role model and was a silent leader. Those are a rare breed to come by nowadays.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I think the most underrated player in the NFL is Jordan Lucas.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would much rather be respected because it runs deeper than just being “liked”.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel for Shawn Oakman most because he was falsely accused of something he didn’t do.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father has been the biggest influence in my life thus far because he’s implanted in me a competitive mindset.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 18, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xKithWeBFz
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Meet IG Model Emelie Battah, Manu Ginobili Says Retirement is ‘Lovely’ & Kevin Durant Designed MW65 Wireless Headph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via IFTTT
- Probably the dumbest movie I ever watched twitter.com/lamichaeljames…
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone