A Dallas County jury found former Texas A&M wide receiver Thomas Johnson guilty in the killing of David Stevens after the former wide receiver’s legal defense declined to call a single witness. The former D1 wideout was accused of hacking a Dallas jogger to death with a machete in 2015 has been convicted of murder
Johnson was accused of waiting on a trail in East Dallas four years ago and attacking the 53-year-old mechanical engineer as he ran by. Prosecutors have said the 25-year-old Johnson confessed to the seemingly random killing and that DNA evidence also pointed to his guilt.
Thomas Johnson was an Under Armor All-American coming out of high school. This is a wild story.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Texans trade DE J.J. Watt to the Steelers for WR JuJu Smith Schuster and a pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Rams trade TE Gerald Everett to the Patriots for a 5th round pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 7 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2HqW9f1
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Bills send a 4th round pick to the Chargers for DE Melvin Ingram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago