A Dallas County jury found former Texas A&M wide receiver Thomas Johnson guilty in the killing of David Stevens after the former wide receiver’s legal defense declined to call a single witness. The former D1 wideout was accused of hacking a Dallas jogger to death with a machete in 2015 has been convicted of murder
Johnson was accused of waiting on a trail in East Dallas four years ago and attacking the 53-year-old mechanical engineer as he ran by. Prosecutors have said the 25-year-old Johnson confessed to the seemingly random killing and that DNA evidence also pointed to his guilt.
Thomas Johnson was an Under Armor All-American coming out of high school. This is a wild story.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3uEcqRPmZA
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/kaleb-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Model Rhiannon Darney is a Giants Fan, Eli Manning’s The ‘Most Important Giant Ever’ & Does AB Really Want to Be a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gFXSvbi6Qb
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro