- Name: Sherrod Williams
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 223
- Position: LB
- College: Lenoir-Rhyne University
- Twitter: sw9era
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is a very small, tight-knit community. Everybody knows everybody and that’s what I love about it.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, strength and conditioning then practice. I chose this order because, once you watch film and know what the opposing teams’ strengths and weaknesses are, it gives you something to train for and work and practice towards.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my future, simply because I don’t want to let my family down.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at becoming an All-conference player my freshman year of college. I overcame that failure by working hard enough to be chosen for the all-conference teams each year since then.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My athleticism
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Kyle Dugger. He’s my teammate but We compete at everything.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Somewhere in the law enforcement field.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, and car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member. I say this because I always put my family first, no matter what.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Thanos. He’s a different type of powerful.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Having a daughter as a freshman in college. It changed my life. She made me a better person. She’s the main reason for everything I do.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t have one.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Winning my first ever conference championship.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Wayne- go getta
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental Toughness
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My great grandma. She was the heart and soul of our family. I would love to talk about life with her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Harrison Smith
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because leaders aren’t liked all the time, but they’re respected.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor! He was definitely on his way to the Hall of Fame and had his career cut short.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose. Winning doesn’t really thrill me, but I’m a competitor. Losing really isn’t an option.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My 3 year old daughter. She drives and motivates me everyday
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wfTOpZ9woN
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago