Who has the best chances to win Offensive Rookie of the Year? Well our friends at Sports Betting Dime, have Kyler Murray with the best odds to win OROY in 2019.
The crazy thing is Mecole Hardman has the same odds as Hollywood Brown. I know the Chiefs could be without Tyreek Hill but will Hardman be as talented as Hill?
Three tight ends have opened with odds to win the award, and TJ Hockenson and Noah Fant – both selected in the first round – are listed at +1200 and +2000, respectively. These are very short odds considering no TE has ever won the award.
Josh Jacobs was the only RB selected in the first round and is the only rookie running back who enters the season with a clear leadership role in his respective offense after Isaiah Crowell suffered an Achilles injury.
Kyler Murray will almost certainly start Week 1 for the Arizona Cardinals, which explains why his odds are so short. But Dwayne Haskins also has a great opportunity to start for Washington, as he will battle Case Keenum and Colt McCoy for the starting job this summer. No other rookie QB projects to start very early for his respective team. I am still mind blown by the odds of Mecole Hardman, but who knows. I mean Alvin Kamara was a stud that was not drafted in the first round.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Aaron Watson Jr , CB, North Greenville University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom INterview youtu.be/YWr_pX6aROk
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago