Mark Walton was released recently by the Bengals because he could not stay out of trouble. The Bengals released him after his third arrest this year. Well the 21-year-old NFL player had
According to court documents, Miami-Dade police officers tried to pull over Walton’s rented BMW because it was speeding and weaving in and out of traffic. The car abruptly pulled over in the front yard of a home in the 2300 block of Northwest 86th Street.
One officer saw Walton getting out of the car and ordered him to the ground. The speedy running back fell to the ground, the warrant said, but then “sprang to his feet” and ran off.
During the foot chase, an officer shot Walton in the back with a Taser stun gun, the warrant said. But Walton dislodged the electrified prongs, ran off and vanished, police said, according to the Miami Herald.
This is crazy, here is the video.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft: Week 6 ift.tt/34l3wO1
about 6 mins ago
- Let’s Go!!!! twitter.com/buffalobills/s…
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Kicker Index: Which team has the best kicker and who should you stay away from?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors Injury Update: Could Bengals RB Joe Mixon miss week 7 with a foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/joe-mi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago