- Name: Kahliq Muhammad
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 180
- Position: WR/KR
- College: Clarion University
- Twitter: @KahliqMuhammad
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Peoria, Arizona, what I love most about it is that there is always something to do, a lot of people and no natural disasters.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice 1st because that’s where you get better at your craft. Film study second because you got to know your opponent’s tendencies and what they run etc. which is crucial especially the higher level you get, and lastly but is still very very important, strength & conditioning that is how you win before you win
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family success and well being and making sure they have everything that they need because everything I have ever done in my life has been for them so I have made them the main priority in my life and will continue to keep it that way.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first year in college I came in unprepared and didn’t get to play, the second year I came in bigger, faster stronger. I knew the playbook and just had to grind and It opened a lot of opportunities for me.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• that I am the ultimate competitor I compete at anything I do and hate to lose! I also bring an attitude that people feed off and make them better!
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Aaron Maddox or Omari McCauley two of toughest db’s I’ve played.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would most likely be somewhere playing basketball.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I’d clean my room first because making that just as much a part of your day as you would with practice or homework will build self-discipline and will carry on to things outside of that because you’ve made it a habit.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• my family because at the end of it all the only thing you really got in life is family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington he is iconic
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• one of my biggest adversity would probably have to be in JUCO when I had to live with 12 people and a dog with one bathroom and no food, and still have to get to workouts and practice and class, but I put all my faith in God and prayed before everything I did and worked harder when I thought I was going hard enough and god took care of the rest.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• The most embarrassing moment is getting into the wrong car thinking it was my moms
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first career college game was a punt return on the very first punt.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hussle- Stucc in the grind
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Consistency and a positive attitude
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother cause I didn’t get to say bye the way I would’ve liked and I wanted her to experience my future success.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would call it THE GRANDS
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Davante Adams
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I never cared about being liked but being respected shows you have the right mindset and are about your business regardless of what it is, and that’s what makes you successful.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick simply because he stood for his people and fought for what he believed was right and the change he has made in some community is great to see in which should be supported instead of looked down upon
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• HATE TO LOSE !
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My dad because he thought me how to be a man and how to humble and work for everything I don’t know who I would be without my father’s guidance
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Von Miller can’t possibly hit the open market… right? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OPnfXn99vv
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Did Atlanta Falcons do Raheem Morris dirty? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PZLt8KvEZe
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago