• Name: Jeremiah Pharms Jr
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 275lbs
• Position: DE/DT
• College: Friends University
• Twitter: @Angry_African34
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Stockton, CA is a small city but the best city I love my town because everyone is working to get out despite all the odds.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, practice, and strength and conditioning. Because you have to study what your opponent is going to do before the ball is even snapped that’s the mental reps. The practice is the physical reps the walkthrough during the week. And strength and conditioning never stop that’s how you dominate your opponent.
What do you worry about, and why?
• On the field, I think about beating the man in front of me and executing my assignment. The reason is nothing else matters when your on the field all outside things go out my mind and I’m playing for my brothers on the field.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• The first half of the game I missed a crucial sack that led to a touchdown. I was mad at myself until I got it back. So second half I took the ball and scored which tied the game up.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My athletic ability because I’m big but I can move.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The QB from Avilla University don’t know his name but he had a dog in him.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• An athletic trainer for kids but more than a trainer nor of a life coach to make their life feel like it has more worth.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• 1 family member only because ima big family man family is what keeps me going.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Coach Boone because all the adversity he went through he worked hard and made all the doubters be quite and join him
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I redshirted because I wasn’t eligible. So watching my brothers play and not being able to help than hurt me and my family but I made sure.
I would never hold myself back ever again. What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My junior year in high school when I was a bench player and I knew I was better than that so I worked harder than I ever did.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I took the ball from the RB and scored
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Mozzy- Beautiful struggle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental state everything is mental physical comes after
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I wouldn’t want to bring anyone back because there at peace and this world isn’t peaceful
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Rays boom boom room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marlon Humphrey
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected I don’t care who likes me but the respect is gone be there
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick he wasn’t being disrespectful he was standing for something that the people didn’t have a voice to do.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Daughter’s they give me a drive a whole other push to be great.