I knew Daniel Jones looked like an athlete, but if you would have told me that the Giants sixth pick dunked on a 6’10 basketball recruit I would have probably said bull crap.
Well Tennessee Vols star hooper Grant Williams said Jones was quite the athlete back in AAU basketball.
He also said Jones dunked on a 6’10 five star recruit when he on his AAU team. That is pretty impressive.
This is not the first person to say Jones was a hooper. The great Jay Bilas said this:
“He was a good enough player that he could have played basketball at Duke,” Jay Bilas said.
Bilas son Anthony a shooting guard for Wake Forest said this:
“I know he handled the Duke microscope really well,” Anthony Bilas said. “But he had people doubting him his whole life. Like when he was a sophomore in high school he was like 6-1, a buck fifty, and nobody thought he had a chance of playing college football. He’s always kinda been an underdog story, but he’s finally kinda proven that he belongs, and he’s gotta prove it on the field now.”
Jones is reminding me more and more like Josh Allen. Last year, I was not to high on Josh Allen but after watching him play he grew on me. This kid has a chance to be great.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hey football fans, vent go ahead! I need you to post on my timeline why you are angry today. I do not care what it is. Vent, Go!!!
about 26 mins ago
- Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Qh8RynQhWV
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors injury update on Cowboys QB Andy Dalton; How bad is his injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andy-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Odell Beckham Jr. Injury update, Belief is he has a major knee injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Week 7 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago