- Name: Dee Alford
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 170
- Position: DB (CornerBack)
- College: Tusculum University
- Twitter: @_dalford
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m From Griffin, Ga about 30 minutes south of Atlanta. What I love about my hometown is the people. No matter what, Griffin always sticks together as a community.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• First, practice because that’s when you get the most training and able to craft and get better in any position you play. Second, I’ll say strength & conditioning because, without these two, You either too weak with no strength or out of shape and not able to run distances. Lastly, film study. Film study will go last to me because no matter how many films you watch if you don’t practice or work on your strength & conditioning skills, you will not be able to make the play on the field even tho you may know what the opponents are bout to do.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I really don’t do too much worrying about anything, but if I have to answer I’ll say just everyone sleeping on me. The scouts, and also the coaches. I’ll let my play do the talking & this final year I’ll wake a lot of people up.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at achieving my goals of going to the playoffs. I reacted in a positive way. Got back into grind mode with my brothers & now this being my last year, I will achieve that goal.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My athleticism and also my leadership skills. We needed leaders and I stepped up as a sophomore and took the role
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Vyncint Smith , he currently playing for the Houston Texans
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’ll coach, other than I’m in school pursuing a degree in Sports science so I’ll also do many things with sports such as gyms & different places for athletic training.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Out of these 3 choices, I would clean my room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• This a hard question to answer, but I’ll take my family member. we also have the same bloodline.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I’ll be Will Smith especially off of The Fresh Prince of Bel’Air. Will Smith to me is one of the best entertainers in the industry. He also hasn’t made not one bad movie or show.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The adversity I faced in the pass was facing bigger receivers weighing the weight I was. To solve that I had to live in the weight-room and get stronger.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Don’t really have an embarrassing moment so as being a Corner I’ll say getting scored on my freshman year.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Against North Greeneville University, I picked up a fumble and returned it for 54 yards for my first Collegiate Touchdown.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because a person can like you but don’t respect you as a person.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Both, I love to win and I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Parents, without them I wouldn’t be here today. I influence me to keep going, never give up when times get tough and to keep striving for an education.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/patric… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bxGCEgXDc0
about 3 hours ago
- I changed up Draft Diamonds page for this #BillsMafia run!
about 6 hours ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/patric… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago