- Name: Daylon Person
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 185
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Langston University
- Twitter: @Daylon2great
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m From Watts California and what I love most about it is the family environment and the Love everyone has towards each other.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1) Film Study- Film is great to help critique yourself and become a student of the game. 2) Practice- Practice is second because after the film you will know what changes and corrections you’ll have to make for yourself and as well as the Team. 3.) Strength & Conditioning- I picked this last because there is always room to develop and maintain your strength as well as being in shape and well conditioned.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about Not Being Successful And being able to Support my Mom And Little Sisters.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I Failed statistics I was very down because it affected my GPA and me personally as well because I never failed a college class. I overcame this by retaking the class really understanding the material and Passing the Class with a (B).
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is my humbleness because I am coachable and I Lead by Example.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Marcus Reynolds- Lane College
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A high school Football Coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would Choose my Family member because family should always come first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Liam Neeson- Taken. I choose him because he was determined to get his wife and daughter back and never Never Gave Up and I can relate because I been a lot in life and I still haven’t given up.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was losing my younger Brother in my city and I dealt with it by praying and not giving up on school and my future.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was Getting crosses over In my high school basketball game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable moment in my Career is When I Caught A 65-yard slant For a touchdown in our Conference Championship.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hussle-Grinding All My Life
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Younger Brother Elijah because that was my only brother and I was a major influence and a role model in his Life.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Lights Out
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Adam Thielen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I will rather be respected because respect comes with a lot.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I Would Say Kaepernick because he did nothing wrong but stand for his people.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate To Lose!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The Biggest influence is my Mom Timeca Person because she is a very strong woman who raised me by herself and only pushed me to be Successful.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds