The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are moving on from former first-round pick Gerald McCoy. According to Rick Stroud, the Buccaneers have decided to move on from the Pro Bowl defensive tackle and will save 13 million dollars by releasing him.
With the Buccaneers cutting McCoy they could turn their attention to Ndamukong Suh? Ironically, Suh has selected one spot ahead of McCoy at No. 2 overall in 2010. He had 4 1/2 sacks for the Rams last season. Suh may be looking for more money than the Buccaneers are willing to pay, but Suh is still a beast.
Whoever does get the Nebraska product will add a player who will instantly upgrade its D-line. Suh may not be the same player he once was, but he showed in 2018 that he still has plenty to offer, and the only two games he has missed in his nine-year career were due to suspension rather than injury.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- If you own a #Jets jersey and live in one of the five Boroughs or New Jersey, be at practice tomorrow at 9am.
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Former CFL standout Marcus Sayles is signing to the Vikings practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders By Position After 7 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Breaking: Bengals are hosting OL O’Shea Dugas for a workout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/oshea-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/J5h38uzDFq
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Axe Em ‘Jacks: Trae Self is a rising senior quarterback for Stephen F. Austin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago