• Name: Brian Muckelvene Jr
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 180
• Position: Wide Receiver and Return Specialist
• College: Wingate University
• Twitter: @thatbjkid
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is small but everyone seems like family towards one another and that’s what I love about it.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, practice, and strength and conditioning. I chose this order because I feel you need to understand what teams are doing to influence better practices and get the most out of it. The strength and conditioning seems to me like the easiest of the 3 to do during the season and during the off season.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not being perfect on the field. I am a perfectionist and I want to be able to read coverages and complete my assignments perfectly every time I step on the field. Give me an example of when you failed at something.
How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• A time of when I failed is when I didn’t make my 6th grade football team. I overcame this by continuing to workout on my own and by being ready for tryouts the next year and it paid off by me making the team and being a starter.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is being social and being there for them. I am a social person and I talk to everyone and I want to make sure everyone is in a situation to be successful and I’m willing to do anything in my power to help them become successful.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against in college is Keshawn Taylor. He was a wide receiver for Mars Hill and he had a good game against our team and seemed like he did things easily.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football my career would be in the business field with a focus on sports and entrepreneurship.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first because I feel if my room isn’t clean it will make the rest of my things unclean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If there was a disaster I would choose to save 3 strangers due to the fact you would be saving more people at once based on the circumstance.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any movie character I would be the Flash because on the field I run very fast and I feel he best relates me.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life has been my size because I have seen to be smaller than many players and I’ve overcame this by becoming faster while also gaining more weight in the process.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is when I worked at my internship and my pants ripped while I was working and a female coworker was the one who told me my pants were ripped.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play in my collegiate career is when I scored a 70 yard punt return at home against Newberry.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• A song that best describes my work ethic is Dedication by Nipsey Hussle.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I have that will help me in the next level is time management because if you are able to manage your time you will be more successful by getting all the things you need to get done.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring a person back from the dead for one day it would be my Nana (Great Grandmother) because when I was growing up I spent a lot of my time with her and she was my best friend and I would like to give her the opportunity to see how far I have come since then.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open a dance club I would name it Party City.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Adam Thielen from the Minnesota Vikings.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because respect goes further than likability.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• A player who had his career derailed by off-field issues that I feel for the most is Michael Vick because he got in trouble for something that seemed as less criminal based off of most charges and basically ended his career.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because I always strive to win no matter in what I doing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•. My mom has been my biggest influence on my life because she has been supportive of me my whole life and has pushed me to be the best man that I can be.