• Name: Joshua Hall
• Height: 6’4
• College:Morehead State University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Hampton, Virginia the (757). It’s a beautiful area on the peninsula surrounded by water. What I love most are the beaches we have and the history of our area with talent that has impacted the sports industry, education industry, and music industry.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning first, you must be physically fit for the tasks ahead of you of a long demanding season and camp. The practice would be next because that’s where you develop your game and work on your technique. Film study should be last, that’s the easy part. Studying and breaking down your opponent schemes and also reviewing your games and what to work on next.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t really believe in worrying, I trust in God throughout my journey of life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I wasn’t eligible to sign D1 out of High school to The University of South Carolina. I just made up in my mind I have to capitalize on every opportunity and stay focus. I rerouted to Juco and made it back to D-1 again. Perseverance a faith how I overcame.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My heart! I’ll go to war for you and give you the shirt off my back if I know your genuine and real. I truly want to see those around me succeed and reach the heights of their potentials.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• JAISON WILLIAMS DE From Austin Peay University
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a Physical Therapist and owning my own businesses. I’ll also have my hand in Investing in Real Estate.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room, of course, car and the desk. I’m a little OCD, so usually, all my areas are clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would do my best to fight for all. Through natural instincts, I’m going to save my family if the decision comes down to it.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Aquaman. One of my favorite animals is a dolphin and I love to swim. To be the king of the seven seas would be a dope journey of life.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing my Grandfather to bone cancer crushed me. That was my father figure in my life. I struggle with it still till this day but I continue to overcome and make through. By hearing his words and remembering the principles he instilled in me as a young child.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was in practice and we were doing pulling drill, I took two steps and my braces clicked together and I fell right in front of my OL coach. We all just started dying laughing.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I can’t really say a play but the Austin Peay game we had this past year. At home, they were ranked 23rd in the country and it was a hard fought match up. The energy was just different. We were top 15 scoring offense in a lot of categories. You had to be there to experience it.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Word on the Street -Lil Baby
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My athleticism’s will help me succeed at the next level, truly.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my grandmother. She was my heart and had a major hand in raising me. I would just want to sit on the porch with her all day and enjoy the weather and tell her I love you one more time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name it Heaven Below.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Trai Turner OG Carolina Panthers.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I choose respect. Respect goes a long way and being respected is something that is earned and everybody can’t receive it past a certain level.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. I feel for him because he has been through a lot in his adolescence. Some were his doings and others were just the repercussion of choices and company he kept. He truly is a talented dude and just needs a genuine helping hand.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I love winning, it truly is an excellent feeling knowing that all ya hard work has paid off.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother! We came from poverty and being able to see strong black women raise a son and go through all the obstacles that life has tossed at us and still being able to be happy, trust in her faith and hustle shows a lot of strength. My mom is 100 percent of the biggest influence in my life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:QB Playground Edition: Who’s Swinging Up, Who’s Sliding Down? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago