• Name: Dougladson Subtyl
• Height: 6’4
• Weight: 260
• Position: Defensive End/Outside Linebacker
• College: Arizona State University
• Twitter: Dougladson1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Haiti is very beautiful, hot, great food and the culture is like no other. What I love about Haiti is the weather the ocean breeze and the music.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, strength, and practice. I like watching the film first to fix what I did wrong at practice and workout and get stronger, practice and make sure I got everything right this time.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my mother the most, mainly because I’m here living freely and eating well, and I don’t even know if she’s eating anything. She’s always on my mind.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was in JuCo, I didn’t do well in school and had to do one full year without football so that I could get my grades up. It was a struggle for me because there was an enormous hurricane that hit Haiti that year and I wasn’t able to contact my mother and I just gave up. However, I had to force myself to keep pushing and when I found out she was okay I was able to push even harder. I overcame this by staying at home to study more often and getting a tutor.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They’d definitely say that my best quality is my work ethic. No matter how hard I go down I always make myself stand up again.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I’ve played against many, but I’d have to say players at Michigan State were pretty tough.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’ve been getting into real estate this past year so I’d put all my time and effort into that if I couldn’t play. I will also own many homes and apartments in various states.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• 3 strangers, because I’d be saving three lives instead of one.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Bruce banner, because when he’s mad he turns to the hulk.
Hulk’s Powers and Abilities: Incredible superhuman strength, durability.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was when the hurricane hit Haiti I had 2 months left in school I quit because I didn’t hear from my mom, I had all F’s I had 2 months to turn the F’s to an A to transfer to Arizona State University
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I was in JuCo because I peed myself during a game since I couldn’t hold it.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The kickoff at the Bowl Game, I ran full speed and it was the best feeling ever knocking people down.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The Script – Hall of Fame ft. Will.I.Am
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My motivation and determination. I never give up and I have a strong work ethic, so whether it’s football, education or a job, I’ll exceed in it.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma because she was a servant leader, she put herself last to help people’s needs.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I opened a dance club, I would name it Empire
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I think Tom Brady is the most underrated player in the NFL.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’d rather be respected than liked because I believe respect is the most valuable thing one can earn. If I’m respected, I know I’m doing something right. I can’t please everyone but if I do the best I can at what I do, I’ll at least earn their respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose more than winning.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My mom, she’s my hero been there for me good or bad, I am a better man because of her.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Kyle Korver Signs a One-Year Deal With the Bucks ift.tt/2YogwjP
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- Shaq Stole the Show at Tomorrowland Music Festival in Belgium ift.tt/2xWuZnZ
about 50 mins ago via IFTTT
- Marshall Faulk Explores Becoming an Agent After Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Forced Him Off Air ift.tt/2xWCSd8
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Madison Bumgarner Doesn’t Give a “Sh*t” about Trade Rumors ift.tt/2M48FkO
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Boxer Knocked Head First Out of the Ring in Heavyweight Bout ift.tt/2xWiXv3
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT