The 2019 NFL season is getting closer and we at Draft Diamonds love to make bold predictions. I want to make seven predictions today for the upcoming NFL season, to me they are extreme to others living on the edge they are nothing. Let’s see what predictions we come up with?
1.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass rusher Shaq Barrett will lead the NFL in sacks through the first 8 weeks racking up 10.5 sacks. The Buccaneers signed him to a one year deal but will want to make sure they give him a long term deal. Barrett has a knack for getting after the QB and his deal was the biggest steal in free agency if you ask me.
2.) Cleveland Browns will start the season off 0-3 before cranking it up and dominating the AFC North earning a playoff spot. The Browns have an All-Star cast but struggle to get it together until after week 3. Baker and the Browns then set it on cruise control and take the Browns to the playoffs.
3.) Antonio Brown will have less receiving yards than three Pittsburgh Steelers players. James Conner, Juju Smith-Schuster and Donte Moncrief will all have more receiving yards than Antonio Brown. Brown does not even surpass 600 yards receiving this year.
4.) Jared Goff suffers and injury and Blake Bortles Yes, Blake Bortles leads the Rams to the playoffs. Bortles looks like a new QB under the tutelage of Sean McVay. Bortles has three 300 yard games to finish the season.
5.) Miami kills FitzMagic – Ryan Fitzpatrick seems to always find a way to keep his team in the game but this year he can never get it going. The Dolphins end up with the first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
6.) Pete Carroll is fired in Seattle? Yep, #6 is the fate of Pete Carroll. After a horrible start the Seahawks get rid of Carroll. This is after Russell Wilson holds out to start the season. Carroll loses the locker room and the players turn on him. Management has no choice but to fire him.
7.) Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints go back to the Super Bowl and bring it home. The Saints quarterback wins it all and calls it a career. Saints are able to hold off the Cleveland Browns high powered attacking offense and get the win!
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Montez Sweat dropping is something we heard about several days ago. Scouts told us he would drop. We had it in our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I keep hearing his background at Michigan State is a problem. Scouts talked about it the other day on our article.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Cincinnati Bengals Tryout Treasures: Possible Fits from the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/bengal… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Dak Prescott Has His Eye on WAG’s Star’s Sister bit.ly/2UL4PCA
about 16 mins ago via IFTTT
- Oakland Raiders Scouts Sent Home Because Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock Don’t Trust Them bit.ly/2GlVqaC
about 16 mins ago via IFTTT