The 2019 NFL season is getting closer and we at Draft Diamonds love to make bold predictions. I want to make seven predictions today for the upcoming NFL season, to me they are extreme to others living on the edge they are nothing. Let’s see what predictions we come up with?
1.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass rusher Shaq Barrett will lead the NFL in sacks through the first 8 weeks racking up 10.5 sacks. The Buccaneers signed him to a one year deal but will want to make sure they give him a long term deal. Barrett has a knack for getting after the QB and his deal was the biggest steal in free agency if you ask me.
2.) Cleveland Browns will start the season off 0-3 before cranking it up and dominating the AFC North earning a playoff spot. The Browns have an All-Star cast but struggle to get it together until after week 3. Baker and the Browns then set it on cruise control and take the Browns to the playoffs.
3.) Antonio Brown will have less receiving yards than three Pittsburgh Steelers players. James Conner, Juju Smith-Schuster and Donte Moncrief will all have more receiving yards than Antonio Brown. Brown does not even surpass 600 yards receiving this year.
4.) Jared Goff suffers and injury and Blake Bortles Yes, Blake Bortles leads the Rams to the playoffs. Bortles looks like a new QB under the tutelage of Sean McVay. Bortles has three 300 yard games to finish the season.
5.) Miami kills FitzMagic – Ryan Fitzpatrick seems to always find a way to keep his team in the game but this year he can never get it going. The Dolphins end up with the first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
6.) Pete Carroll is fired in Seattle? Yep, #6 is the fate of Pete Carroll. After a horrible start the Seahawks get rid of Carroll. This is after Russell Wilson holds out to start the season. Carroll loses the locker room and the players turn on him. Management has no choice but to fire him.
7.) Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints go back to the Super Bowl and bring it home. The Saints quarterback wins it all and calls it a career. Saints are able to hold off the Cleveland Browns high powered attacking offense and get the win!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- You have to keep this talk going because it makes no sense. Why is he not in the NFL? People say he gets penalties… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Hey bro! You are always part of the #BillsMafia if you miss a part of the game don’t worry we got you! Just follow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- This is my honest question to the masses. This kid is fourth all time in punting average in his career. He can eas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:THE MAC is BACK! MAC Football will start back on November 4th nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mac/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago