• Name: Tanner Volson
• Height: 6040
• Weight: 304
• Position: Center
• College: North Dakota State University
• Twitter: @tannervolson
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Drake, North Dakota. I love the open spaces and the feeling of community that comes with living in a small town.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Importance to me is 1. Conditioning and practicing 2. Strength 3. Film study
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being over looked because I come from an FCS school.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed during my first year in college football and had to work hard and put in extra time to over come coming from a small rural school.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my work ethic and determination.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played against in college was the nose tackle Khalen Saunders from Western Illinois.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be a construction manager.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my car first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save a family member because there is nothing more important than family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be a TV character I would be Walt Longmire because he loves the outdoors and he loves the community he serves.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was coming from a 9man football team. It was a challenge adjusting to college football. I over came this by working hard and putting in extra time.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I wore my shorts backward during a high school basketball game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play was during the Youngstown state game of my 2017 season. It was on a QB draw play
What song best describes your work ethic?
• What song best describes my work ethic is “hands of a working man” by Zane Williams.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My most important trait is my work ethic and my determination.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead it would be Johnny Cash to talk to him and listen to a live song.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I could open up a dance club it would be called the Country Mile
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most under rated player in the NFL would be Alex Smith
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because it mean you have accomplished or did something to earn it.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel the most for Darius Shepard it did not derail his career but his situation was horrible.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents have been the biggest influence in my life they have pushed me to do my best. The have also been an example of hard work pays off. They have build a company from the ground up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds