• Name: Mook Reynolds
• Height: 6000
• Weight: 192
• Position: DB
• College: Virginia Tech, Texas A&M Commerce
• Twitter: @mookreynolds
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Greensboro NC, what I love most about home is my family and the home-cooked meals.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength & conditioning, film study and practice. Strength & conditioning first because you have to be equipped and prepared physically in order to excel in this game, film because knowing what to do and being prepared schematically will help you win games and excel lastly practice because with strength and film you can then go prepare yourself for games and eventually perfect you assignment and figure out more creative ways to do your job.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about achieving goals I’ve set out for myself in life as a whole
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed in pop warner by losing the game to go to Florida, I cried and stayed in my room for 3 days. Afterwards, I told myself id make sure I never felt like that after a loss again. I felt like I could’ve given more, so, I made a promise that I’d never have that as an excuse again and to leave it all out every game with no regrets.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Finesse and aggression
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Deshaun Watson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would desire to be involved in campus and professional athletics
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first, that’s where I lay my head
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save a family member, they’re my blood and I owe them loyalty
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Thanos because he was the villain that won!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• This past year. I overcame it by keeping my faith and kept pushing forward, never worrying about the past! Workin on my goals still and never ceasing
What song best describes your work ethic?
• A lot by 21 Savage, because I’ve been doubted and counted out and even forgotten about and it’s all used as fuel to make me strive for more and more
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Adam because I would want him to teach me how life was before the fall and the glory of living in the garden
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected, I don’t care too much to be liked. You can like somebody and not respect them. Respect is honorable, to be liked is an emotion.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kap because he’s being used as an example. He’s better than most back-up Qb’s and even some starters.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My elders, wisdom comes from experience and they have the most because they’ve lived the longest
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/faLTkwixte
about 29 mins ago
- Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v3ffEbvU8Z
about 50 mins ago