• Name: Lawrence Menyah
• Height: 6’2″
• Weight: 210 lbs
• Position: Saftey/Linebacker
• College: Fordham University
• Twitter: lawrencemenyah_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I live in the South Bronx and what I love most about it is it’s familiarity.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning to prevent injuries and stay on the field, then Practice because it’s a chance to finally play football and prepare, then lastly, Film Study to polish up mental mistakes.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not finding the one
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My sophomore year I liked a girl but instead of going to talk to her and telling her how I felt I kept beating around the bush, being scared and whatnot, and I kept sending people to go talk to her for me instead. This happened for a couple of months and one day one of my teammates told me she said to her and I
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being understanding
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Chase Edmonds
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Computer Programmer
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’d save my family member because at the moment I’d be making decisions with my emotions
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• James Bond because he’s a tough guy.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Getting my body back into the
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Missing a touchdown-saving tackle
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Getting an interception and returning it against Central Connecticut State
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Born to Die
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being relentless
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• MLK to say thank you
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Melvin Ingram
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because that shows that people understand me and my values
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because there must a serious reason to why he has let it go this far
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents because of the way they raised me.