• Name: Derrick Gore
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 210
• Position: RB
• College: Alabama/Louisiana Monroe
• Twitter: @Gore_D1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Syracuse New York, I just enjoy sitting outside with my family and friends outside listening to music
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning you have to be in shape to even play the game, then film study you have to know what your doing before you go out and practice.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I tore my peck my sophomore year in college during Christmas break trying to get ready for a bowl game and I couldn’t play the remaining season so literally had to build my chest muscle form the ground up and to see that I got 23 reps on bench press during pro day was kind of exciting to see all that work pay of
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality has to be I’m a work horse and that I’m Consistent
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• There is so many guys that I practiced against at Alabama that where the best in the country so I feel like I went against the best everyday but in an actual game it has to be Derwin James
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would probably be a Personal trainer
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• It would have to be my family member because of family is something to value the most
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 2016 SEC championship blocking a punt against Florida and scoring a TD as a walk-on
What song best describes your work ethic?
• MEEK MILL-Work
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Ability to adapt to ever changing situations. To remain confident in situations you will face when you have no control over the outcome.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle just to ride around the city listening to music and talk about different things
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Ray’s Boom Boom Room it’s a club off one of my favorite movies Life
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• DeAndre Hopkins had Zero drops last year I don’t know if people realize how hard that is for a receiver
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected it shows that you have some value
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to losing more than I like winning
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My aunt just to see how she raised so many different kids from me my cousin and different kids in the neighborhood