Colin Cowherd does not have many sources, but today he said something on “The Herd” that had me laughing. He talked about Russell Wilson replacing Eli Manning in New York.
Check out this video here:
The only time Cowherd ever predicted something right was when he said a soccer player would get a huge contract in the English Premier League. He is making it sound like Russell Wilson is not happy in Seattle because his wife Ciara would rather live in New York. What do you think? Is this just a bogus story or does it have legs?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Martin!!! Smart Man twitter.com/nfluk/status/1…
about 21 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Oh my twitter.com/sportsgossip/s…
about 35 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 25, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KF6YHhMIcc
about 44 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Gabrielle Union Says the All-NBA Vote Dwyane Wade Received Should Have Gone to Klay Thompson bit.ly/2HYK39v
about 45 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:Gerald McCoy leaves Cleveland, still talking to them on terms, but will visit Ravens next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro