• Name: Rodney Stewart
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 200
• Position: WR
• College: Minnesota Crookston
• Twitter: rodddney_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Little Rock, Arkansas. Always fun to catch up with family!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength & Conditioning, Film Study, & Practice. I like to always be mentally and physically prepared for any situation or possibility.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not living up to MY expectations. I wasn’t always fortunate, so failing in life isn’t a option.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• With everything I do that challenges me, I find the best way to solve it and stay positive.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Wouldn’t be as successful as it is now, without football.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Mom, she’s my everything!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• SpongeBob, to live a carefree fun life.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest adversity in life would be me not believing myself at times. Studying the word of God has helped me tremendously to overcome negative energy.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Passing gas at the wrong time
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Running a 90+ kickoff return to the house
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Derez De’Shon x Fed Up
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Self- Confidence, many nay-sayers.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Paul Sneed- High school teammate, passed away due to lymphoma cancer in my junior year of high school. Full ride to Kansas State playing RB, after he passed there was more to just “playing football”. From that day on my life changed forever.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Boom Boom Room
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Eli Manning #CowboysNation
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect goes a long way whether it is in a place of business or a generality.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon off-field issues hindered him from getting a ring with the Pats this year as well as getting him suspended and released by the Browns. He is an excellent receiver, easily.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• WIN WIN WIN
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Mom raised me as a single mother at a young age. For that, I am grateful for her!
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bob Kraft's Girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander Receiving Hate Comments ift.tt/2NkXFxS
about 25 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Pace Temple, WR, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/pace-t…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Noah Beh, OL, University of Delaware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro