• Name: Rodney Stewart
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 200
• Position: WR
• College: Minnesota Crookston
• Twitter: rodddney_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Little Rock, Arkansas. Always fun to catch up with family!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength & Conditioning, Film Study, & Practice. I like to always be mentally and physically prepared for any situation or possibility.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not living up to MY expectations. I wasn’t always fortunate, so failing in life isn’t a option.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• With everything I do that challenges me, I find the best way to solve it and stay positive.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Wouldn’t be as successful as it is now, without football.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Mom, she’s my everything!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• SpongeBob, to live a carefree fun life.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest adversity in life would be me not believing myself at times. Studying the word of God has helped me tremendously to overcome negative energy.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Passing gas at the wrong time
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Running a 90+ kickoff return to the house
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Derez De’Shon x Fed Up
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Self- Confidence, many nay-sayers.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Paul Sneed- High school teammate, passed away due to lymphoma cancer in my junior year of high school. Full ride to Kansas State playing RB, after he passed there was more to just “playing football”. From that day on my life changed forever.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Boom Boom Room
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Eli Manning #CowboysNation
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect goes a long way whether it is in a place of business or a generality.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon off-field issues hindered him from getting a ring with the Pats this year as well as getting him suspended and released by the Browns. He is an excellent receiver, easily.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• WIN WIN WIN
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Mom raised me as a single mother at a young age. For that, I am grateful for her!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tua Tagovailoa Injury Update, How banged up is Tua? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago