- Name: Reggie White Jr
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 210
- Position: WR
- College: Monmouth University
- Twitter: _regg1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Baltimore, Maryland. I love it because that’s where I born and raised.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, strength and conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not making my family proud because
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I struggled with my math class in middle school, I always got down on myself. I started meeting one on one with the teacher and ended up getting a B in the class.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Very Humble
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Rock Ya Sin (Presbyterian) (Temple)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Athletic Trainer
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•Family comes first
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•Batman, because he is the best superhero in my opinion!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Being overlooked by multiple schools coming out of high school. I only had two offers, Monmouth and a Howard University. I dealt with it by working harder and becoming one of the best receivers in the country.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping a wide open touchdown pass
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching the game-winner and breaking the school receptions record on a 86 yard screen against Wagner this year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait is my work ethic.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather, just so he can see his grandson do all the things that we talked about.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Julian Edelman
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect is earned, not given.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he is a great receiver and it’s unfortunate that his addiction has cost him millions of dollars.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents because they raised my brother and me to be respectful young men. They supported us all of our lives and making them happy will always be my #1 goal!