Name: PJ Johnson
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is the capital of California and it is so beautiful and diverse, there are so many different people to interact with, great life opportunities and great food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and conditioning is the most important because before the season it’s the off season and you win the season during the off season, and then film study is next because you have to see your opponent and that helps you figure out what you have to do at practice and what you need to focus on.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my kids, because that’s my biggest love in this world and as there father i have to make sure they’re doing okay and give them a better life then what i had.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•My freshman year of highschool I finished the year with a 0.75 Gpa and ruined my chances of going to college and to Overcome it I transferred to a different high school to focus. I maintained a 3.0 Gpa and took a ton of summer school classes to makeup those classes i failed so i can make it to college, I made it to college.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates always compliment me on the energy I bring and my football IQ, So I’d say my football IQ.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have ever played against in college was Zack Moss.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I was not to play football I would be a college professor or a social worker or I would be working any type of career that has to do with helping kids.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room cause my room is my sanctuary and I like to be comfortable.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Even though it may sound selfish to those three people I would have to choose my family member because i wouldn’t be able to see my other family members be hurt off my decision. I love my family they come first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Static shock because he’s a young black teenager with dreads saving the world and it’s so relatable.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• i don’t think there’s only one adversity that I went through there were a series of adverse situations as such as family loved ones death and family murders and personal health issues that I had to break through the only way I broke through that was knowing i had god by my side.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I shaved my head bald for cancer awareness in high school and everyone made fun of me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my collegiate career was my safety versus Arizona State because it was big play in a rivalry game that sucked all the momentum away from them, and if we had one it would have been a classic moment in Arizona football history.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that best describes my work ethic is Hustlers ambition by 50 cent.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My mental toughness, I’ve been through so many things in life and still prevailed that my mental is on a level most individuals couldn’t even think of and it is what keeps me from failing and bouncing back from failures.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I wouldn’t bring anyone back god took that individual for a reason and everyone deserves to rest in peace.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open a dance club I would name it Super Funky Crunk Spot
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Terrance Mitchell of the Cleveland Browns is the most underrated player in the NFL.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’d rather be respected because someone could like you but completely disrespect and mistreat you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Id say Josh Gordon, he is so talented but his substance abuse and mental health is really killing his career and I pray that he finds the strength to beat these demons.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I HATE TO LOSE!!!!!!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest influence on my life is my life experiences and observations. I never had a consistent person I seen as role model or that I wanted to look upto, I just use to see peoples failures and try to learn from them.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Dang twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 26 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/brucefeldmancf…
about 26 mins ago
- Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez reveals that he has cancer and requires surgery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rigobe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Samuel Cosmi, OT, University of Texas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/samuel… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2Hs9ND5HVg
about 46 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7LDJhwlIxt
about 1 hour ago