NFL Draft Diamonds has interviewed some of the best small schoolers to make it to the NFL. Last year our team interviewed over 750 players from NAIA to the FBS. This year we went to NFL teams scouts for every question on this interview. Ten NFL scouts who are avid readers of Draft Diamonds put this interview together for our reader’s pleasure. We hope you enjoy this interview, with another potential NFL draft prospect.
• Name: LaDarius Galloway
• Height: 5’9
• Position: RB/ Slot Wr
• College: The University of Tennessee at Martin
• Twitter: _galloway7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Indianola, MS located in the MS Delta Area. What I love most about my home town is it’s where BB King is originally from. Him making it out of Indianola showcasing his music gift is motivation for me to do the same but with football.
- Film study is the most important thing first because you wanna watch and learn what to do in particular situations first and then accordingly to where you are doing them you work on the conditioning and then the strength of doing that particular movements to help your game grow.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I try not to worry about anything. I’m making it a habit of giving my problems to God because the minute we worry, we tend to overthink situations that really aren’t that bad.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- My freshman year of junior college, I fail my first test in class and it brought my grade all the way down in the class. So I had to work twice as hard to pass and I ended up going from a D to B and manage to pass the class I need.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My best quality of being a teammate is keeping it real, regardless of the situation, good or bad!
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Chris Williams-Hall
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would continue to be around the game of football as far as a position coach or strength coach at my high school just to give back in my community what I have learned on the collegiate level.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- All of them should be clean! Good representation is the first step of business.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Family member, family is always first where I’m from.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Captain America because he puts the world on his back.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- I don’t have a biggest adversity because adversity is adversity. It’s more so how you respond to adversity more so than just being emotional about it.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- The play vs MTSU, it was a bad call to their defense and I made something outta nothing with help of my teammates for a 51 yard touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Lil Lonnie – Advantage, Because In life we must take advantage of all opportunities given, wether we are prepared or not we must try anyway!
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- The power of speaking things into existence with tongue and following up what I say with actions and hard work in order those things to be manifested!
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- Martin Luther King, because I would like to know what kept him going in trying to change the culture for others around him. How did he stay positive even through the dark situations because we both know it’s hard to stay positive in every aspect of darkness we go through.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Frank Gore, his style of running relates to life. Sometimes you gonna get 10 yds then maybe 2, and then 20 and then get blessed with a 50 yds TD! It’s about being able to take the bumps and bruises along the way and understanding that you’ll eventually get a break through.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because if you are respected people won’t bother you as much because of who you are.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Sean Taylor because he was specifically in some heat and a bad environment! I think had he had more time he could’ve changed the game in so many different ways.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Winning and Losing work together when you look at it from different perspective. Like a car you need a battery and that battery has a positive side and a negative side but both those sides come together to make that car run the way you would like it to.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- Frank Gore because of those injuries he endured during his college days, he could’ve easily just hung the cleats up but he kept going and kept pushing and now he about to because one the all time greatest and possibly a hall of fame candidate!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: RaeQwon Greer, DB, Alfred University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/raeqwo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- I know tons of agents are looking for someone to make highlights for their clients. Listen make sure you hit up ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- We have been interviewing some big-time prospects already, and we are adding @GioNFLDraft into the mix. He is a be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kylin Hill, RB, Mississippi State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/kylin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago