Johnny Manziel was banned by the CFL and it sounds as if he violated his contract in some way. I am not sure what happened, but it could be he was speaking to the XFL or AAF and the team found out.
Regarding the AAF, there are a few things to consider. An Alliance spokesperson told me if Manziel was picked up by the AAF through the allocation formula he would play for San Antonio Commanders. The
If the Commanders did not want him, Johnny Manziel or his agent could request to be signed by the AAF’s Commanders. If they do not sign him within 48 hours he would be subject to the waiver wire where the other teams could claim him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YyuyupFgIx
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7pfNfXbzAN
about 38 mins ago