• Name: Johnathan Boone
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 200
• Position: WR
• College: Ellsworth CC/ New Mexico State
• Twitter: @blessedboone_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Orlando FL, I love growing up playing sports in Central FL. From city league to high school theres a special breed of football players in this area and im proud to represent my city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study because you can see exactly what
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my preparation day to day making sure Im ready to give myself and my teammates my 100% best effort and never staying the same but getting better everyday.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My competitiveness & work ethic
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Real estate agent possibly.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• definitely room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member no question. It’d be hard to live with either way but I couldn’t chose anyone over my fam.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Jumper because he can teleport anywhere he wants &
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Overcoming 0 offers out of high school.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping a ball.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Diving catch on a 4th & 6 in 2017 nova az bowl game. led to a score in OT for us to make history first bowl game in 57 years.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustle Hard – Ace Hood
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandpa. he was gone too soon.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Josh Norman
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. If your respected your obviously someone who moves in the right direction. I dont want to be hated or disliked but truthfully can careless about what other people think of me in a good way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Michael Vick hands down. He is my favorite player of all time for one and truthfully i dont know the full details of the dog incident but he obviously shouldn’t of been involved but that hurt his image of a great person and player and I give him respect for bouncing back and ending with a great career.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• they go so hand in hand but I definitely love winning.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad showing me what it takes to me a man in life and providing for me and my fam.