Name: Immanuel Turner
College: Louisiana Tech
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from a little country Town in Magnolia, Arkansas. Mostly all my family lives there and I love the quiet environment.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, Practice, and Film
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about how to get better even if I’m already good at what I’m doing
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I couldn’t get the starting spot, but I kept working and never quit
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Left Tackle for Mississippi State.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would’ve most likely went into the oil field for a couple years and invest my money into Real estate houses
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family members because I watched to many movies to know what the three strangers will do.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Spider-man because that’s my favorite superhero.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When Mama got cancer my sophomore year during the spring. I made a decision to stay in school instead of going back home
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Junior high basketball game air balling both of my free throws.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My last collegiate sac
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Can’t be broke~ Lil wayne
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mentally strong
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My mom and tell her how much I love her
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Carlos Henderson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because Being like don’t get you know where.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to loss
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Mama because she took care of all of us when we were down bad and struggling.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Police arrest Georgetown WR Dijon Williams in connection to a first-degree murder in DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/dijon-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Week 3 Recap: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens ift.tt/2Gd5aI1
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting the Stat Line of North Dakota State QB Trey Lance in his final game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/north-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- This is a great piece by our newest contributor @TheNewAthlete go follow him and learn more about working out and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago