• Name: Dontae Strickland
• Height: 5’10
• Weight: 210
• Position: Running Back
• College: Syracuse University
• Twitter: tae_strick4
Tell usabout your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from South Brunswick, NJ. Small town, has a lot of great foodplaces in town, what I love best about my town is that everyone knows eachother, there’s never any crazy issues or incidents that go on in my town,everyone is kind and nice, and just hope that someone out there makes it out.
Listthese three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength andConditioning and Practice?
• Film Study- if you know your opponent in and out, that is half thebottle of beating them, Strength and Conditioning- got to make sure you’restronger than your opponent, more conditioned than them, Practice- you musthave the plays down and walk thru the opponents plays to make sure the schemesyou guys have planned will be successful.
What doyou worry about, and why?
• I do not really worry about anything,I just let things happen naturally and that outcome I get, is what is meant tohappen. Can only control what you can control.
Give mean example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did youovercome failure?
• I failed at leading my team past a victory verse Clemson this past year.I reacted bitter at first, sat in the locker room for a long while before Ibegan to pack up my stuff, but I overcame that failure by getting back into thefilm room, speaking to the guys on the team about what we needed to do tomaintain the lead and to never let something like that happen again.
What doyour teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is that I am a great leader, I can bereal with them, and be a great teammate at the same time. I build a greatrelationship with everyone on the team, that makes it easier for us toconversate about anything.
Who isthe best player you have ever played against in college?
• Lamar Jackson
Whatwould your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Behind a desk working for someone
Room,desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If therewas a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member,which would you choose and why?
• I would choose a family member because Family comes first, and I am veryfamily oriented so I would die for someone in my family.
If youcould be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith because he is multi-talented and succeeds in a lot of things,and that is one of my favorite actors of all time.
Tell meabout your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was whenmy family and I lived in a hotel for 4 years when I was in middle school untilthe end of my junior year of high school. I overcame it by working hard, andwanting to make it to college on a full scholarship so my parents did not haveto worry about paying for my education. And that is exactly what I did, earneda full scholarship to Syracuse University.
What isyour most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I fumbled the ball on NationalTelevision and it had got returned for a touchdown.
What wasthe most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play from my college career was probably taking aknee on the #2 team in the country my junior year at home on a friday night infront of millions of people who watched on tv.
Whatsong best describes your work ethic?
• Not Afraid- Eminem
What isthe most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help yousucceed at the next level?
• Being a vocal leader, and help guide my teammates to the right directionboth on and off the field
If youcould bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Michael Jackson, I would want to see one of his music performances
If youwere to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Beam
Who isthe most overrated player in the NFL?
• DeSean Jackson
Wouldyou rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I might not like you, but I might respect you, and Irather have that trait over being liked any day of the week.
Whatplayer who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the mostand why?
• Colin Kaepernick because what he stood for was completely right, andwhat people got out of it and the things they did, was completely out ofline.
Do youlove to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win and hate to lose
Who hasbeen the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My mother because she raised myselfand 4 of my siblings, working two jobs, never complaining about anything, shewould always leave us with food on the table and a roof under our heads, thereis not a person in this world who can match to her.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Not many get a shot every year https://t.co/UCVDL7oGRx
about 18 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- San Francisco 49ers Schedule: Three biggest challenges in 2019 bit.ly/2IPqyQT
about 24 mins ago via IFTTT
- Buffalo Bills Offering Wedding at Halftime of Patriots Game bit.ly/2WWDXRn
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- ESPN Makes Statement on LaVar Ball Hitting on Molly Qerim on Live TV bit.ly/2x4mBlO
about 46 mins ago via IFTTT
- Cardinals Matt Carpenter Beats Extreme Shift with a Bunt for a Double bit.ly/2IRKCSP
about 55 mins ago via IFTTT