• Name: Caleb Harris
• Height: 6’6
• Weight: 275
• Position: OL, LT
• College: North Greenville University
• Twitter: @BecomeGreat_62
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I love my hometown I’m from Irmo South Carolina I lived there all my life. I live in a small neighborhood call fairsgate where I enjoy coming to see my family. It is very beautiful with nixes parks, it’s even home to one of the nicest lakes in South Carolina call Lake Murray. Also we have the best schools in our town including one of the best high schools in South Carolina in academics, and even athletics, the high school I attended Dutch Fork High School, for anyone planning on have a family one day.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and CONDITIONING you can’t do anything if you are out of shape. Then film it’s always good to visually see, and process what will be going on before practice, to lower mistakes, and then I’ll say practice, but practice is just as important as everything else need to practice to be perfect.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My family, and future family I want to be able to proved, and give them the things they need to be safe, and successful. I also worry about our world, and a lot of the crazy things that is going on in our communities, I know god got all of us during this days. And I hope one day I can give back to the community some how.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When my team didn’t make the playoffs this pass season it hurt we had to cut the season short, and didn’t get the chance to compete and when a championship, so that’s what us driving me now to try and get bigger stronger, faster, and smarter in order to be in the position to help a team win a championship again.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I know it is my passion for the game if you know me you know I love football it’s all I talk about it’s all my parents talk about. I put my all out on the field every-time I step out there, you can see and tell.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I could say this DE from from CSU my freshman year but I was small way back then when I started my first I was 230 and he was pretty heavy, didn’t have to many pass rush moves just speed to power and that wasn’t to successful I handle him pretty well for my first time out. So It got to be a guy name Kyle kitchens I think from Catawba he had a motor and wiggle about him, I wasn’t health that game we meet had a knee injury he was a great player I feel like if I was health it would have been and even amazing match up.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• It would be a lot of things I like making money. I would work with kids for sure maybe training them in all types of athletics. Then I would try to get a job working with trouble youth. I also can do art mostly drawing, and painting. I would most definitely go get my barber licenses to be able to cut hair.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Got to keep the car clean, and wash always want your ride looking good. Then room can’t have no dirty room that is nasty. The desk cannot have stuff everywhere.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family can not let my own family died.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
Michael Jordan from Space Jam he was retired from
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• In 2016 when I got injured during the season like two games before the playoffs, played several games with basically one arm. After that season I was All-American I had to have surgery, I felt like I was at the top before the surgery but after got down a little I knew that I would get better An do great things again.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I guess I’ll have to say most recently when I cut all my hair off I was bald for a while but it is grown back now.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• It got to be the time when I was playing against Lenior Rhyne it was a goal line play outside-zone the linebacker ran harder outside to set the edge I reached him, and I got to him so quick, and block him so hard on film it looked like I choked slammed him but I didn’t.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Two songs where I can say the titles match my work ethic not the lyrics really but I’ll say either Lil Baby -In my Bag or Key Glock – Since 6ix cause I
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My love, and passion for the game I got that drive to be the best. Cause I feel like I’m the best player every time I’m on the field, I’ll have the same mindset even if I wasn’t the best player your team is only as good as the weakest link and it starts mentally.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I’ll say my Granddad James he died when I was young I knew he love baseball maybe if he was alive I would have played that too it’s an amazing sport. I would love for him to see me play football to show him my talents, and who I became.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Caleb’s Island quick feet only.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• A year ago I would say Landon Collins bud I would have to go with Lamar Jackson he tall and most like Mike Vick almost.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’ll say respected, you do not have to like me just respect me, and what I like.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I’ll say it had to be Aaron Hernandez he was amazing on the field could have been in the hall of fame one day because he was so talented.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win if you don’t love to win what you doing it for.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
I would say my parents they been pushing me since I was young even when I was wanting to give up they was there so one day I would love to play in the NFL to see that smile on there face.