• Name: Brandon
• Height: 6’4”
• Weight: 300
• Position: Center (can play every position on the line)
• College: Incarnate Word
• Twitter: @bfloores_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• La Vernia, Texas is a small town so every Friday night the stands were filled with the whole town to see the game. I was also able to develop some amazing relationships with people there
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Film Study, Practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about losing. Losing a game hurts more than the feeling after a win.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed my second year in college going 1-10 in the season. I worked my butt off and got First-Team All conference the next year.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m ready to work every day. No matter what’s going on outside of football, when I step on that field it’s go time.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• #55 from Nichols St. brought it every time. I love that we’re in the same class because I know when I go against him it’s going to be a dog fight.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• A clean room can fix anything.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member. Family over everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Jim Halpert from the office. He’s got a great family and became successful in his career.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Earring a 4-year scholarship out of high school. I worked super hard and went to every camp I could go to. It was getting close to the end of the recruiting season and I still didn’t have a scholarship. I figured I was going to have to join the military when I got the call. I’ve never been so blessed to get a degree and play college football.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I once worked as a waiter and as I was bringing the drinks to the table when I spilled a coke on a baby and an old man in a wheelchair.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Last season in the last game of the regular season against UCA. When time ran out and we won, it hit me that we were conference champions.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Feed the Wolf, Breaking Benjamin
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I’m smart. I’ve gone through 5 head coaches in my High school-Collegiate career. I’ve never struggled with learning the offense.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Stan Lee, because he created a franchise that would be known until the end of time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Bflo Friday’s
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• All offensive linemen. They run the offense and expect no glory for it.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I don’t care if you don’t like me but I want to earn the respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Mike Vick, he made and terrible mistake that cost him everything. Had that not happened he would be top 5 of all time.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Oline/Strength coach in high school, Jason Fiacco. I would not be where I am today without him.