• Name: Antonio Clark
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 259
• Position: TE/FB
• College: SUNYMARTIME COLLEGE
• Twitter: @Antonioclark20
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from New York City, Brooklyn NY is where I was born and raised. Brooklyn natives we play with that grit and Chip on our shoulders
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and conditioning Practice and Then Film
What do you worry about, and why?
• I’m worried about failing. The Reason Iam worried because I came to far in my career to fail now.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first year in college I dislocated my ankle and tore the ligaments in my ankle. In which it required surgery. That was the first surgery injury I every sustain in my life. I felt hopeless and didn’t know what to do at
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My catching ability
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Own a sports agency, or A basketball player
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Room first then my desk and lastly my car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I will Choose one of Family member because I’m big on family and family comes before anything
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I will be black lighting. Because he helps and inspire the youth and then helps out in his community.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• getting surgery on my ankle. I dealt with it by listening to as
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My Elementary school teacher telling me in front of my class that football wasn’t going to take me any where
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
What song best describes your work ethic
100 Summers by meek mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I say non-physical, I think dedication is what you want you
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Dad. The reason why I will bring my dad back because he played a very important in my life and it is things in life that I learn myself instead of having a Father to teach me on what to do or how to prepare for it
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• ROYALTY Gentlemen’s Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Doug Baldwin
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. I feel for Josh Gordon because he started to break out and become known around the league as one of the top WRs in our League. But he had off-field issues as we all know, and it really took a hit on his career
Do you love to win or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose 100%. percent
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother is the biggest influence in my life. She is the biggest influence in my mom because half of the things that I do I do for her. She gave up so much to put me in this position aim in now and I never hear from her what she has done for me. Just by me seeing how strong she is and what she been through will always keep me motivated until this day.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jason Garrett, Dan Snyder, and painful dummies (Future is Now Podcast) ift.tt/2GnfQku
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Meet Model Elisha Herbert, Shaq is at Tomorrowland Living His Best Life & Henrik Stenson goes full Bo Jackson ift.tt/2LxFK9l
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Francisco Lindor Calls for MLB to Extend Netting after He Hit a 3-year-old Boy in the Head With a Foul Ball ift.tt/2YjJgdh
about 12 hours ago via IFTTT