Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown was found guilty of reckless driving after failing to show up for his court proceeding Tuesday.
Police cited Brown on November 8th, 2018 for driving his Porsche more than 100 miles per hour through Ross Township in Pennsylvania. Brown paid his fine which was 426.77 and has 30 days to appeal the guilty verdict.
Brown tweeted his farewell to the Steelers and their fans today, saying it is “Time to Move on and Forward.”
Brown is 30 years old, but he will have a market. I would not be surprised to see a team offer up something for him, but the demands may lessen because Brown wants to be paid.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rodney Morris II, LB, University of West Georgia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/los-an…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/marvin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Pace Temple, WR, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/pace-t… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l1jCFF9Eio
about 44 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Noah Beh, OL, University of Delaware nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/noah-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro