Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown was found guilty of reckless driving after failing to show up for his court proceeding Tuesday.
Police cited Brown on November 8th, 2018 for driving his Porsche more than 100 miles per hour through Ross Township in Pennsylvania. Brown paid his fine which was 426.77 and has 30 days to appeal the guilty verdict.
Brown tweeted his farewell to the Steelers and their fans today, saying it is “Time to Move on and Forward.”
Brown is 30 years old, but he will have a market. I would not be surprised to see a team offer up something for him, but the demands may lessen because Brown wants to be paid.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cleveland Browns Tryout Treasures: Possible Fits from the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/50M0d6L7UQ
about 38 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jamauri Bogan, RB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jamaur… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Sam Straub, QB, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sam-st… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I believe when you get out you should be able to have rights restored, not while your in. twitter.com/calebjhull/sta…
about 57 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Last Chance:Odell Beckham Jr. admitted to being a cancer to a team that was okay with losing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro