• Name: Alexander Hollins
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 170
• Position: WR
• College: Eastern Illinois
• Twitter: Ahollins13
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from a very small city and the thing I love about it is that people will support you
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Conditioning and practice because I have to be in shape and practice on getting better at what I do.
• Film Study to know our teams game plan on how to approach our game and how were going to execute things.
• Strength to be able to stay healthy and preventing from injuries.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being the best leader I can possible because I know my teammates feed off of my energy and gets pumped up when I make plays.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In a game, I dropped a pass that could’ve put us down by one score, but I shook it off and I scored on our next possession.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The explosive plays I make for my team, it gets them hyped.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Mark Williams
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a football coach/mentor
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because it’s family over everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Rocky from the movie Rocky IV
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I lost my mother in 7th grade but I still haven’t quite found closure from it. But she’s my motivation.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Really can’t remember any embarrassing moments.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My touchdown against EKU from my junior year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Return of the Mack
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I have a small from but when I block I block aggressively.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My mother because she was literally my everything. She meant the world to me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• A1ley’5 (Alley B is my nick name and 15 is my jersey number so I just replace the letter l & b with 1 & 5)
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I can’t say I don’t watch football that much
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would want to be respected because respect takes you a long way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kareem Hunt because he put his hands on a woman and now his career is over.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My brother Anthony Brown because he makes sure I’m never content with where I’m at and always make sure I work hard