• Name: Adam Webber
• Height: 6’0
• Position: DT
• College: Greensboro College
• Twitter: bigwebber_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from a small city called Shelby, NC, a very football oriented town. Not a lot of guys get to showcase their talent on the next level due to off the field issues, so I’m blessed to have done so. What I love most about Shelby is the love and support my city shows to me.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, strength, and conditioning, practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• Having the opportunity to showcase my talent because people put in a lot of work and time and dedication to their craft but never get the opportunity to showcase it.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember when I tried to get my license for the first time lol kept failing and failing. I overcame it by studying harder and finally got them
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being accountable,
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Connor Blair, QB Lagrange College
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Probably be coaching, that’s my passion, helping others is something I pride myself on.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, car, desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Honestly I would save my family member lol because I’m nothing without them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Luke C
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I lost my sister in a tragic car accident during football camp this past year in August. Everyday I try to give it my all for her because that’s what she would want.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Splitting my pants at a party
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first college sack
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Kevin Gates- Out The Mud
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being able to grasp things mentally
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My sister, wish we can have one more conversation so I could thank her for everything she did for me
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Shake Shack
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tarik Cohen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, you don’t have to like me, but you will respect me
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, hate seeing all his talent go to waste
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad, having my dad every step of the way during my life is huge. Being an African American male, the role of the black father is sometimes non existent, so having my dad in my life is very appreciated.