After the first two weeks, it is not fair to say the AAF is struggling with fans. I mean their numbers are pretty solid. After week 1 the AAF had some record highs when two of their games surpassed 20k fans in attendance and the San Antonio game had 27,857 in attendance. The second week, San Antonio surpassed their week 1 attendance.
The AAF came down in attendance week 3 according to our records. When it comes to paid attendance the numbers went down by 5k fans per game. You have to remember though that San Antonio did not play a home game in week 3. When they do the numbers will increase quite a bit. So far the numbers for the AAF are not bad. I am very impressed with a start up league they are putting up solid numbers.
AAF Attendance after week 3
Week 1 of AAF : 76,838 in paid attendance (19,210/game)
- Atl @ Orl 20,191
- SD @ SA 27,857
- Mem @ BHam 17,039
- SLC @ AZ 11,751
Week 2 of AAF : 78,494 in paid attendance (19,624/game).
- SLC @ BHAM 17,319
- AZ @ MEM 11,980
- ORL @ SA 29,176
- ATL @ SD 20,019
Week 3 of AAF : 56,312 in paid attendance (14,078/game)
- MEM @ ORL 20,394
- AZ @ SLC 10,412
- BHAM @ ATL 10,717
- SA @ SD 14,789
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Kendrick Norton Waived by the Dolphins ift.tt/2y3Zh8m
about 42 mins ago via IFTTT
- Wow I had no clue Marcus would be returning another year. This is huge for Bucknell!! He is a big target twitter.com/marcusademilol…
about 47 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Puerto Rico Day 4 cannot wait it is a beach day!!!
about 48 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Not trying to be stupid or defend her but that means God is Greater or God is the Greatest. It is a common saying. twitter.com/deplorablekel2…
about 50 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I have Saints and Chargers in Super Bowl twitter.com/bynatedavis/st…
about 54 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone