• Name: Wyatt Parker
• Height: 6040
• Weight: 290
• Position: DT
• College: Fort Hays State University
• Twitter: @Wyatt_is
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Blue Springs, Missouri. I love being from Kansas City because there is so much culture and history there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and Conditioning
2. Film Study
Strength and Conditioning gets your body in the right state to perform.
Film Study gets your mind in the right state to perform.
Strength and conditioning along with film study is needed first in my opinion to be able to have a successful practice and to understand the competition.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry most about not living up to the standards I have set for myself because I want to be successful in everything that I do.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My junior season my goal was to make First Team All- Conference. The polls came out at the end of the season and I had made second team. I felt like I had let myself down and could have done better. Instead of letting it get to me I used the frustration and anger I had as fuel during my offseason to ensure I had a great senior year.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My passion for the game as well as the energy I brought to every competition.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Leonard Wester
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would have joined a military branch specifically the Army.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my car first due to the amount of times others tend to see it compared to a room and desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My automatic response would be to save a family member, but my mom always told me that we should think of others before ourselves and 3 is great than 1 so sorry mom! Haha
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Tony Stark due to the fact that he can choose to be Iron Man when he needs/wants to and choose when he wants to be himself, a successful technological business man.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was coming out of high school I was under recruited for only being 190 pounds playing D Line. I made sure that I would prove to everyone and myself that I could dominate at the collegiate level. I started taking nutrition and supplementation more seriously as well as recovery. The weight, strength and accolades came. The more I put in the more I got out.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Once in high school I lined up to for a play in a game without my helmet.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first career interception during my freshman year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• My Moment by DJ Drama
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• A relentless desire to get what you want out of the life your given.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather so I can show him what his grandson has become.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Weezy Wy’s Jump House
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Marcus Peters
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected than liked because employee’s are liked and CEOs are respected.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel most for Mike Vick. As a kid I loved him and feel like he was surrounded by bad company who eventually dragged him down.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. I always over analyze and think of what more I could have done to help my team to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My dad! I have always strived to be more like him it is my goal to accomplish more than he did on the football field.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wes Bowers, LB, Georgetown University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wes-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Raiders are working out RB Spencer Ware
about 29 mins ago
- Chargers are working out WR Manasseh Bailey and LS Colin Holba
about 30 mins ago
- Steelers are working out OL Cody Conway, DL Shareef Miller and OL Zach Shackelford
about 31 mins ago