- Name: Trevor Knight
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 200
- Position: QB/ ATH
- College: University of New Hampshire
- Twitter: @TK_247
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Amherst, New Hampshire, its a small town in Southern New Hampshire and I really love how close it is to everything. I can get to Boston in 45 minutes and the white mountains and lakes region in an hour and a half or so.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Practice, Strength and Conditioning, Film Study. I have always felt this way because you can watch all the film you want, but if you do not prepare full speed in practice getting on the same page with all other 10 guys on the field it won’t matter.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I really don’t worry much but usually if I am worrying it is about being late to something.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I would say I failed in my first start in college. We played at San Diego State which at the time was a top tier defense in FBS and I was in over my head a little bit. The first 24 hours or so I was down but I talked to my dad and he always is able to help. I was able to get back up mentally and was able to attack the next week and played a good game in the home opener.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Toughness, will to do whatever it takes to win
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- That’s a tough question, I would say George Odum from Central Arkansas or Damontae Kazee from San Diego State. I also think some of the JMU guys could be too.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Probably a football coach or something with football
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- One family member, I have no ties to the strangers so it would be harder to live with losing someone important to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Vinny from Entourage, he lives a pretty easy going lifestyle
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
- Dealing with an injury this year at UNH. It taught me to be very patient and thankful because it was extremely frustrating not being where I wanted to be health wise even when I came back.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Losing in the conference championship in high school football. We were the favorites and to lose was embarrassing.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Probably the go ahead touchdown pass I threw to Neil O’Connor against Rhode Island in our homecoming game Junior year.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Grit. I think no matter what position you play it takes a certain amount of grit to be able succeed at the next level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- It would be either of my grandfathers because I think I could learn a lot from them.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- The Knight-Club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Aaron Rodgers.. only because I am a die hard Brady fan and I don’t like when people say he is better than Brady.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected, as a quarterback I think you have to have the respect of your teammates and coaches to be able to be successful
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Johnny Manziel, he was the most exciting player I have ever seen play but got into too many scandals off the field
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3D2cPmPLNV
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SXnH8EgYFD
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Dang the big guy went in twitter.com/thescore/statu…
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone