• Name: Ronald Peterkin
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 185
• Position: DB
• College: The Citadel
• Twitter: _ronniep
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m fromStone Mountain, Georgia and what I love most about my hometown is the amount oftalent produced and how my community rally together to work and support eachother’s goal whether common or not.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study,Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Filmstudy, Practice, Strength and Conditioning. I started with film studybecause if you don’t know what is coming at you the other two factors will notcount.
What do you worry about, and why?
- Mybiggest worry is not being able to provide for my family and my loved ones.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did youreact and how did you overcome failure?
- Oneexample is in my junior year of college, I had to take an Accounting class andneeded a B and I ended up with a C. Due to failing my accounting class I had toswitch majors. I changed it to something a little tougher andsuccessfully graduated with an economics degree.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- One of mybest qualities is leading by example, I don’t say much but I do everything 100percent
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- The bestplayer I ever played against was Robert Davis
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I want tobe a commercial marketer
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Room,Your room is your domain and personal space. A clean your room helps toclear your mind, keep you focused and organized.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangersor one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I willchoose my family one of those strangers wouldn’t do the same for me if I was introuble.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would yoube and why?
- Thor, heis the protector of all of man kind which means he is one of the strongestheroes
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealtwith or overcome it?
- Mybiggest adversity was my junior year when I had two surgeries in one year andno one believed in me. I transferred to The Citadel my last year and when Ireceived my chance, I proved everyone who doubted me wrong.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My mostembarrassing moments is when I forgot my lines to a group presentation.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My mostmemorable play of my college career was my forced fumble in Western Carolina Ifeel like it was not only a turning point for me but for the team as well.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Beat theodds – Derez De’Shon
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical orNon-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Courage(Joshua 1:9) and resilience
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, whowould it be and why?
- My unclewho passed unexpectantly, it would make my family extremely happy to seehim one last time. I know it will bring a smile to everyones face
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- TheJiggly Wiggly it lets everybody know that my club is meant for dancing and agreat time
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Everybodyis in the league for a reason, so they did something to catch the eye of ateam.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected,If I am respected I know that I had to earn it with hard work and dedication.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do youfeel for the most and why?
- SteveGleason its sad when you have to give up something you love, because ofsomething you can not control
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate tolose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mothershe works hard to make sure my sister and I get everything we need she alwayshas a lot on her plate and seems to get everything done every time
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tyler Witt, OL, Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Panthers WR suffered an Ankle/Achilles injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Has a point twitter.com/buffrumblings/…
about 2 hours ago