• Name: Jourdan Osinskie
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 245
• Position: TE/LB
• College: Catawba College
• Twitter: @xxxxjhovaxxxx
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Don’t really have a home town cause I moved so much. But I would say Alamance County, NC and Polk County, Florida. Polk County was awesome because the football competition made me the player I am today. Alamance County was good for me because I grew up making a lot of friends in different schools!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study, strength and conditioning are one thing in my mind. Need each of those traits equally.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Failing my daughter since I sacrificed some time with her to get a college degree.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I fumbled for the first time in my college career in the National bowl and
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Ability to run routes at my size and weight.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• In college, I would have to say Cardel Rawlings out of Wingate, best linebacker defensive end I faced. A fast headhunter with agility and the ability to change direction.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I’m actually going to be on a Penske pit crew, recently just got the call that they wanted me to be a part of their team and I’m excited that i have a healthy back up plan that needs my athleticism.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, car, desk.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would like to pick the utilitarianism way but my blood has to come first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith would be my guy. Beautiful family and he has accomplished so much in different areas. Music, acting and helping out in other ways like charities and public speaking.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I had a child at a young age and I knew I couldn’t be like my father so I built a plan to go to college. (First generation) So she wouldn’t live a rough life as I did.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Shaving my head bald, I got a big head so it was weird for a second but I’m used to it and my lady like it so I’m comfortable now. My friends won’t let up on the jokes though. It’s all love!
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The first touchdown against Wingate my sophomore season.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• DMX- Gonna give it to you
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Ability to adapt to a new environment.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Martin Luther King, I want to know how he became so brave to speak up and fight for fairness in all humans.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• J.Os Boogie Floor
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Blake Bortles
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, you might not like how I get my job done but you can’t say it’s not done efficiently. Respect takes you farther than being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Micheal Vick, because I understand people grow up in certain lifestyles. Even though it was wrong what he did with the dog’s no one knows his experiences and the ties he had with people in the horrible business. People make mistakes and I’ve seen people in the league do worse things than him and they didn’t get 2 years of jail time. Micheal Vick could have
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I never understood how to answer this. I believe they go hand in hand. Winning a lot you might not even realize what you need to get better at because this is a team sport. Losing teaches lessons. Winning feels better but sometimes loses are necessary to get better individually.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My daughter, she
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Thanksgiving Day ift.tt/3maw5nL
about 38 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds: 2021 NFL Mock Draft – Version 1.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GOalgH7ITR
about 42 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Mississippi State University DB Shawn Preston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/shawn-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Nico Collins, WR, University of Michigan nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nico-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CtIySTio4e
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Tariq Castro-Fields, CB, Penn State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tariq-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AyXCWMyx0R
about 1 hour ago