• Name: Josh Watson
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 234
• Position: LB
• College: Colorado State University
• Twitter: Joshwatson40
- Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Kansas City Missouri, and the barbecue is the best in the country
- List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and Conditioning first because u have to train your body for the amount of load and strain you put your body through while at practice. Practice second and film study last because in order to get better you have to practice what you’ve been taught watch film after practice take notes on your mistakes go out the next day and fix what you messed up on the day before
- What do you worry about, and why?
- Being over looked, because I know how much passion and hard work I dedicate to this game I love
- Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- During off season training I attempted to break the power clean record, came short by 40 pounds. Realizing that I had one more opportunity to break it during the winter I took coaching worked on my technique and broke the record by 55lbs
- What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Leadership and I hold myself accountable for every action
- Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- James Robinson RB from Illinois State
- What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- High School football coach and open up a sports performance facility for all athletes to come train and better their craft
- Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Room, Car, Desk
- If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- My one family member! Due to our relationship but once I save my family member and we were both in position to save the other three strangers I most definitely would save them too
- If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Denzel Washington, due to him being versatile
- Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Always been the under dog and always found a way to separate myself from my competition
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Drinking a bottle of water thinking the cap was off
- What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My forced fumble against Oregon St slot WR #8
- What song best describes your work ethic?
- Victory Lap (feat. Stacy Barthe) Nipsey Hussle
- If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My grandmother she was like my second mom and I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye
- If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Club Fuse
- Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- No one! If you make it to the NFL you obviously have the talent it’s on that player to be reliable and to apply what he’s been taught if not find another guy who will to make ends meet
- Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected, because that holds more weight than being liked
- What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Not sure but as a man I feel any bad situation can be avoided by removing yourself from a toxic environment before regrets occur
- Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose!
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- God, as I started to read the Bible more and understand everything happens for a reason I soon realized that I can only control what I can control as long as I’m putting forth effort into the things I desire I can look back and know I gave it all I got
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Way Too Early 2022 NFL Mock Draft: QB’s to know? | Film of Malik Willis, Carson Strong, Desmond Ridder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jaron Moorer, Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jaron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ciGO4MzAsS
about 12 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Wells, Defensive End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EUHs041mSU
about 17 mins ago
- USC Football: How Malcolm Epps will make Kedon Slovis even better?? | Film Analysis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/malcol… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Oregon Ducks Football: Anthony Brown’s Good Spring Game | QB Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/anthon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ewOuA4vgJb
about 35 mins ago