- Name: Domo Lemon
- Height: 5”11
- Weight: 195
- Position: DB
- College: Wofford College
- Twitter: domolemon27
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Blythewood, SC. It’s a small town outside of Columbia. The thing I love most about it is how you can isolate yourself and spend all day fishing or in the woods if you want, but if you wanna go out and do something Columbia isn’t too far.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice,then Strength and Conditioning. Football is more mental than physical the higher the level of football you get. Film Study is where you analyze and decide how you wanna approach your opponents, then practice is where you put that assortment to the test to see how it works. Then after the mental part you have to be physically ready to carry out your game plan for 4 quarters.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Missing out on Gods blessings for me because I wasn’t who I need to be yet.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was in high I wasn’t good at French whatsoever. At first I was embarrassed but once I got to college I made a better effort to getting better at it by being more consistent in practicing it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My composure. In high stress situation I don’t panic as much as the average person would.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Kelvin McKnight
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Project Management/ Contractor in Construction
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member, because family has always been there for me
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Huey from the Boondocks, because he’s wise beyond his years
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Trying to become a better man and a follower of God. I’m continuing to deal with it by learning from my bad decisions and remembering everything God promised to those who follow him.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Watching my pops fall down a flight of bleachers at my basketball game and his flip flop landed in the middle of the court so they had to pause the game to get it
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first career interception against Ole Miss
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Git Up, Git Out- OutKast ft Goodie Mob
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental Toughness
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather, just to have one last conversation with him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Upper Room
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• Matt Ryan
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, rather people do right by me than to like me and still do wrong by me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick, because nobody is giving him a chance because they don’t agree with the message he’s trying to get across.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family as a whole, they’ve believed in me and seen things in me when I didn’t do the same for myself.